Study abroad in the 2012 European City of the Year: Lisbon, Portugal. Lisbon has it all, it is the capital of Portugal, has award winning beaches, a vibrant arts scene, great food and best of all it is ranked as one of the most affordable European cities.
Study abroad with UMass in Lisbon, the university-based program designed with students in mind. UMass faculty are on site in Lisbon to ensure that you get the most out of your study abroad experience.
- Program features:
- All coursework in English. (Of course, if you choose there are courses in Portuguese.)
- Led by UMass faculty, so credit transfer is easy and the schedule fits with the US academic calendar.
- Flexible options: year-long, semester-long, and summer programs.
- Program cost includes: up to 18 credit hours, housing, field trips, transportation card, and much more.
- Scholarships are available, but hurry—the scholarship application deadline for Spring 2014 participants is November 1, 2013 and for Fall 2014 or AY 14-15 is April 10, 2014.
- Sound good? Then APPLY now.
- Need more information? .